Solar street lighting system is an ideal lighting system for the illumination of streets, squares and cross roads located in areas that are not connected to the power grid. This fully integrated system combines the latest and most innovative technologies available providing years of convenient and trouble free lighting. Fully assembled factory tested kits are available.
The standalone solar photovoltaic street lighting system comprises of a (LED) as light source, re-chargeable lead acid battery for storage, PV modules for charging the battery, suitable electronics for the operation safe charging and discharging of the battery and mechanical hardware for fixing these sub systems.
Model is available either with automatic dusk to dawn operation or with a pre-set timer.
Technical specifications of Lamp Fixture cumElectronic Controller
- Type of Lamp : LED
- Rated Power of Lamp : 12 Watt (LEDLAMP)
- Input operating Voltage: 12V DC Nominal
- Input Voltage Range : 11 to 14 Volts DC
- Battery fully/trickle charging: 13.40Volts + / - 0.2V
- Battery Deep discharge cut off: 11.20V + / - 0.2 V
- Reverse polarity of battery connections.
- Battery Over charge
- Battery Deep discharge
- Reverse flow of current from battery to solar panel during the cloudy/Rainy/at night.
- Load open circuit.
- Out put short circuit etc.
- Battery charging
- Battery deep discharge
- Battery Reverse connected.
- Automatic Switching, Dusk to Dawn
Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pardesh, Punjab, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Uttar Pardesh,Madhya Pardesh, Bihar, West Bangal , Odisha, Assam, Nagaland , Arunachal Pardesh, Mahaarastra, Chhattishgarh, Goa, Gujrat, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Manipur,Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim,Telangana, Tripura, Tamilnadu,Rajasthan.
Afganisthan, Nigeria, Austria, Qatar, Cambodia.