Best for fast cooking. Solar parabolic cooker dia 1.4 mtr. Designed for commercial and domestic use. Heavy and sturdy construction to with and the heavy wind speed. High quality reflective material. Castor wheel arrangement for easy moving. Capacity 15 people at time. Bottom of the cooker coated with high thermal absorbing coating. Manual tracking. Export quality workmanship. Powder coated support structure attractive look. Its performance is better from simple solar box cooker. Ideal design for any region of the world. Cooking at higher temperature. Attention required.
Application: It can be used for backing, boiling, cooking and frying also. This can be used for cooking in domestic as well as industrial canteens, hostels, hotels, restaurants, ashram, dharma shala, orphanage, old age etc. Commercial places
- Material of reflector 0.4 mm : Aluminum sheets of thickness
- Reflectivity : 75% minimum
- Size of focal spot : 340 mm approximate minimum
- Focal length : 400 mm minimum
- Dimension& shape: 2.3 meter diameter community
- Surface area of reflector : 4.79 sqm
- Aperture area of reflector : 4.15 sqm
- Tracking of sun : manual
- Cooking vessel : Pressure cooker (isi) of 15 liter capacity, powder coated black from bottom.
- Other accessories: cap, hand gloves & goggles of good quality.
- Power availability at cooking pot : about 2.5 kw (with over 600 w/sq.m. direct/750 w/sq.m. Total solar insulation available on reflector )
- Thermal efficiency: Over 40%
- Life metallic structure : 20 years. It shall be able to withstand high wind speeds.
- Reflecting mirrors : Minimum 5 year
MARKETING AREA FOR SOLAR PARABOLIC COOKER
Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pardesh, Punjab, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Uttar Pardesh,Madhya Pardesh, Bihar, West Bangal , Odisha, Assam, Nagaland , Arunachal Pardesh, Mahaarastra, Chhattishgarh, Goa, Gujrat, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Manipur,Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim,Telangana, Tripura, Tamilnadu,Rajasthan.
International marketing area for solar cooker
Afganisthan, Nigeria, Austria, Qatar, Cambodia.